Adding An Ad-Hoc Item To Work Definition Ends in Error: WIS-4440207
(Doc ID 2432705.1)
Last updated on APRIL 01, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Manufacturing Cloud Service - Version 11.13.18.02.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to add an ad-hoc Item to a Work Definition, the following error occurs:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Manufacturing -> Work Definition
2. Open right task panel drawer and select Manage Work Definitions
3. Create a new Work Definition
4. Select the Existing Work Definition radio button
5. Complete the Existing WD and New WD information to copy the WD (ensure the existing WD has an end dated item that is not yet deleted from the original WD)
6. Open the Newly created WD and try to add the end dated Item as an ad-hoc Item
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document