Work Order In Partially Allocated Status Does Not Allow Any Changes/Activity
(Doc ID 2432735.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 28, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Warehouse Management Enterprise Edition Cloud Service - Version 8.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
We came across this scenario while testing exceptions for WMS work order processing.
We found that after the allocated items are short picked, and the Work Order (WO) kitting is completed, the associated WOs go to partially allocated and remain in this status.
We need instructions on how to update these WOs, by changing their status to completed, and canceling the shorted quantities.
Steps to recreate:
1. Select an item with multiple child items
2. Create a WO with qty> 2 for that item
3. Run the wave and ensure that order is fully allocated
4. While pulling the items, short pick one of the child items
5. The status of the WO changes to Partially Allocated
6. Complete the kitting process
7. The WO remains in the partially allocated status.
Running a wave again to allocate or cancel the unallocated lines on these WOs is not possible as WMS does not support this capability.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document