Payroll Actions Not Appearing In Person Search Results
(Doc ID 2432813.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 16, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Payroll Cloud Service - Version 11.13.18.02.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Can't access the following actions for a Person by creating custom role inheriting seeded Roles and Privileges:
1. Payroll > Manage Payroll Relationship
2. Payroll > Manage Element Entries
3. Payroll > Manage Personal Payment Methods
4. Payroll > Manage
Created the following custom roles.
Job Role: FAB Payroll Admin Custom
Data Role: FAB Payroll Admin Custom View All
Attached is the list of Roles/Privileges inherited. In a gist following roles/privileges added:
1. Inherited the seeded 'Payroll Administrator' Job Role.
2. Inherited the following seeded Aggregate Privileges:
Manage Payroll Element Entry
Manage Payroll Relationship
Manage Personal Payment Methods
Manage Payroll Calculation Cards
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!