Users Are Seeing Different Set of Records in SUI and CX Cloud Mobile App - Multiple Statuses Support On Saved Searches
(Doc ID 2432918.1)
Last updated on APRIL 01, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Mobile Sales Cloud Service - Version 11.13.18.02.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In the out of the box saved searches configuration on Opportunity the users are not able to see any of the Opportunities or Leads that they can see using the SUI.
Users have the proper roles:
- Custom Objects Administration ORA_CRM_EXTN_ROLE
- Employee ORA_PER_EMPLOYEE_ABSTRACT
- Resource ORA_HZ_RESOURCE_ABSTRACT
- Sales Administrator ORA_ZBS_SALES_ADMINISTRATOR_JOB
- Sales Manager ORA_ZBS_SALES_MANAGER_JOB
After adding a custom search for "All records I can see" the users can't see any of the Opportunities on the system. Attempts to view Opportunities outside of the custom search are also unsuccessful.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document