Error 'ORA-01400: cannot insert NULL into ("UNIFIER"."CONAME_WEBAUDIT_LOG"."SHORTNAME")' When Attempting to Disable a User in Cloud Administration
(Doc ID 2432938.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 18.7 to 18.7 [Release 18.7]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to deactivate a user in Cloud Administration, a license is taken out but after clicking the Disable button the license comes back. The following error also occurs in the log:
ORA-01400: cannot insert NULL into ("UNIFIER"."CONAME_WEBAUDIT_LOG"."SHORTNAME")
This issue can be reproduced at will using the following steps:
- Login to Cloud Administration.
- Select the desired user.
- Click Manager Application Access.
- Take out the license and click OK, then Save.
- Click the Disable button.
- Note that the license is made available again in Application Access.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document