General Ledger Budget Load Does Not Validate Legal Entity vs Ledger
(Doc ID 2432989.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 22, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Fusion General Ledger Cloud Service - Version 11.13.18.02.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 11.13.18.02.0 version, Planning and Budgeting
When using ADFDi to load GL budgets, the system is loading successfully the budget to a Legal Entity that does NOT belong to the selected ledger. f.e. the LE 400 is assigned to ABC ledger and the system is allowing to select another ledger.
The load budget should failed when the LE value does not belong to the Ledger selected.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
2. General Accounting Dashboard
3. Create Budgets in Spreadsheet
4. Log in from the excel template
5. Select DAS, Run Name, Budget Name
6. Populate the Ledger, Period and segment values.
1. The users are unable to manually create journals on the selected ledger for the incorrect LE value.
2. The users are unable to upload journals on the selected ledger for the incorrect LE value.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document