With New UI Enabled, the 'Sum Of Line Items' Functionality Does Not Update Correctly in the Detail Form When Importing a CSV File
(Doc ID 2433046.1)
Last updated on MARCH 28, 2019
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 18.5 to 18.8 [Release 18.5 to 18.8]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When adding Line Items to a Business Process (BP) record via an imported CSV file, the Upper Form Data Element (DE) that sums the number of Line Items does not update as expected when the New User Interface (UI) is Enabled. When the new UI is Disabled, or when adding Line Items manually, the Upper Form DE sums the Line Items as expected.
The summing DE should update as expected whether the New UI is Enabled or not.
The issue can be reproduced using example steps below:
- Log into the Unifier environment.
- Verify that the New UI is Disabled.
- Navigate to the work space where the issue has been reported.
- Click Create.
- In the BP Upper Form block, note that the value for Data Element "DE1" is "0".
- Click on Detail form and select Import, then upload a CSV file.
- Select the CSV Import file for creating Line Items.
- Note that one or more line items are created.
- In the BP Upper form block, note that the value of "DE1" is the same number as the number of line items created (this is expected functionality).
- Enable the New UI then repeat Steps 3-7.
- Note that after adding the Line Items to the record, the value of "DE1" is "0", but should be the number of line items added to the record.
- Create another new Record with the New UI Enabled, but this time manually add the new Line Items.
- Note the value of "DE1" updates as expected to the number of Line Items just added.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document