Sum Of Line Items Functionality Doesn't Work Correctly In Detail Form When Importing CSV With New UI Enabled
(Doc ID 2433046.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 14, 2018
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 18.5 to 18.8 [Release 18.5 to 18.8]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Unifier : Version 22.214.171.124
When adding Line Items to a Business Process (BP) record via CSV import, the Upper Form Data Element (DE) that sums the number of Line Items does not update as expected when the New User Interface (UI) is Enabled. When the new UI is Disabled, this function works as expected. When adding Line Items manually, the Upper Form DE sums the line Items as expected.
The summing DE should update as expected whether the New UI is Enabled or not.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log into the Unifier Environment.
- Be sure that New UI is Disabled.
- Navigate to the work space where the issue has been reported > Click "Create".
- In the BP Upper form block, note that the value for Data Element "DE1" is "0".
- Click on Detail form > Import > Upload CSV > Select the CSV Import file for creating Line Items > There are X number of line items created.
- In the BP Upper form block, note that the value of "DE1" is "X" or the same number as the number of line items created. This is expected functionality.
- Enable the New UI.
- Repeat steps 3-6 and note that after adding the Line Items to the record, the value of "DE1" is "0", but should be "X" or the number of line items added to the record.
- Create another new Record with he New UI Enabled, but this time manually add the new Line Items and the value of "DE1" updates as expected to the number of Line Items manually added.
- It only fails to work as expected when adding LI's via CSV import and with the New UI enabled.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!