Using Workflows To Update Codes Requires That Those Codes Are Assigned To Forms
(Doc ID 2434676.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 15, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Primavera Cloud Service - Version 18.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Updating a Code Value on All Projects view does not update a configured field that is supposed to concatenate two fields.
When a code value is updated it will update the Configured Field value its being used as a formula
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create two codes in a workspace
-- Child Sta
-- Child Sit-Updated
- Created Configured field in Workspace (Workspace > Summ and Settings > Project > Configured Fields > Created field with object.'ProjectCode_Situation' + " " + object.'ProjectCode_Stage' as the formula)
- Go back to 'View All projects'
- Add code and configured field columns to the layout
- Assigned Codes
-- Child Sta
-- Child Sit
- View that Configured Field have both values displayed properly
- Go back to the Situation Code
- Change to Child Sit-Updated
- Noticed Configured Field Value did not update after the change.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document