IDCS: Adding SSO Authentication for Autonomous Integration Cloud Instance Gives Error "Only an App that represents an OPC Service-instance can have an audience or a secondary audience that begins with "urn:opc:""
(Doc ID 2434774.1)
Last updated on MARCH 15, 2019
Applies to:Identity Cloud Service (IDCS) - Version N/A and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
You're unable to add SSO authentication for an Autonomous Integration Cloud instance that is configured as a trusted application in IDCS. The diagnostic log show an error with:
- In IDCS - add SAML IDP Partner - Security --> Identity Providers --> Add SAML IDP
- Add IDP policy - Security -> IDP Policies --> Add Policy.
- Add the IDP created in Step #1 to IDP Policy created in Step #2.
- Add Trusted application in IDCS
- Add this trusted application to the IDP policy created in Step #2.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!