IDCS: Secure Form Fill (SFF) : Clicking Secure Form Fill Application in My Apps Throwing "You Are not Authorized to Access the App" Error
(Doc ID 2435363.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 16, 2020
Applies to:Identity Cloud Service (IDCS) - Version N/A and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : IDCS, Custom Application Integration
When attempting to a access new SecureForm Fill Application the following error occurs.
You are not authorized to access the app. Contact your system administrator.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Install the Secure Form Fill Admin Client (Oracle Enterprise Single Sign-On (ESSO) Administrative Console).
2. Export the secure form fill configuration file.
3. Create a custom secure form fill app.
4. Assign users and groups.
5. Activate the app.
6. Install the secure form fill plugin.
7. Login to My Apps and click the application - Error Occurs
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, System Admin is unable to setup Secure Form Fill Application.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document