Some Dynamic Data Sets Are Not Working as Expected When Using the New UI
(Doc ID 2436185.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 14, 2019
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 18.8 to 18.8 [Release 18.8]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the new UI is enabled, the Value Set for the Dynamic Data Sets (DDS) is not returned as expected; instead Unifier returns "No matches found". The values are returned as expected in the old UI.
The Value Set for the DDS should be appropriately returned in both the new UI and old UI.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log into a version 22.214.171.124 Unifier environment.
- Disable the New User Interface.
- Navigate to the appropriate work space and open the record where the DDS is present.
- Begin selecting Values for the DDS; note that the Value Set is populated as expected.
- Enable the New User Interface.
- Repeat Steps 3-4 above.
- When selecting DDS values in the form, the "No matches found" message is received.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document