Want To Re-Use OBLPN In Cancelled Status
(Doc ID 2436293.1)
Last updated on JULY 08, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Warehouse Management Enterprise Edition Cloud Service - Version 9.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Users want to reuse OBLPN in cancelled status. Uers wants to pick all orders into one oblpn and have a packer systematically take the SKU's off of the OBLPN and place them in the final OBLPN.
They want each cart to have it's own ID, thus we will need to re-use the OBLPN.
The issue can be reproduced with the following:
1. UI: OB LPN, Wave Inquiry RF: Repack OBLPN
2. Pick an order into an OBLPN,
3. Choose the repack function,
4. Place all items into a new oblpn...
5. Go to a new task and choose original OBLPN
6. Receive error: 'LPN Already exists'
Facility parameter called REUSABLE_TOTES is set to 'yes'.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document