Is There An Interface To Ship LPNs Already Uploaded From Supplier
(Doc ID 2436335.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Warehouse Management Enterprise Edition Cloud Service - Version 9.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The goal is to discuss how to Ship LPNs already uploaded from a Supplier that stores product for a Customer.
Customer1 has a supplier that stores its products (3PL-Third party logistic). This supplier has its own warehouse management system. The supplier picks, packs and ships the product based of FEFO(First Expire-First Out). Customer1 wants to control the warehouse management of the supplier by creating a Facility in “Oracle WMS Cloud”. The supplier will provide the LPNS that they ship by Excel or email. Customer1 wants to upload this LPN information to “Oracle WMS Cloud” that is sent by the supplier.
The desired PROCESS is as follows:
1. The 3PL receives the product.
2. The 3PL sends Customer1 a template with the LPNs.
3. Customer1 uploads this information using the “Input interface” function “Inbound Shipment” option.
4. The 3PL sends the End-Customer product.
5. The 3PL sends Customer1 the information of shipped LPNS to the End-Customer.
6. Customer1 uploads these LPNS (Here is the goal. How can this information be uploaded by a template, not using a wave or a direct picking? The requirement is to just upload a template with the LPNs that the 3PL sends in order to have this LPNs ready to just click “Ship” in “Oracle WMS cloud”.)
7. Customer1 checks if the LPNs that the 3PL has sent were the correct ones using the “Oracle WMS Cloud”
The question is: Are there options to upload templates in the Outbound process, that will avoid picking, packing and loading of the LPNs case by case, and just allow the upload of the LPNS that are already sent by the 3PL?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document