FA: SCM: OM: Are Processing Constraints Executed When Copying an Order?
(Doc ID 2436743.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 27, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Order Management Cloud Service - Version 11.13.20.01.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Are processing constraints executed when Copying an order ?
The following has been observed:
- A processing constraint is defined to ensure that PO number is Not Null.
- An Order is submitted where the PO number is provided - No constraint error is reported.
- The Order is copied - note the PO number is not populated.
- Constraint Error is reported, the order was NOT submitted.
- Enter a PO number, validate and submit.
- No constraint error is reported.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document