Error When Adding A New Field To Layout In Account Object
(Doc ID 2436757.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 22, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Sales Cloud Service - Version 11.13.18.02.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 11.13.18.02.0 version, Accounts, Contacts, Households
Error when adding a new Field to Layout in Account object
An Error is showing up when trying to add fields to Creation Page Layout. Page layout was initially created by duplicating Standard Layout for Creation. The Error happened after the below steps
1) I created a few custom fields for Account object. This included some text fields, checkboxes and fixed dropdown fields.
2) I created a new Creation Page Layout under Account object by duplicating the Standard Layout for Creation
3) I tried to create a new Fields Group and then add the new fields that I created in step 1.
4) In the last step of Fields Group creation, when trying to submit, I am getting this error. I have uploaded screenshot of the error.
Please resolve this error As soon as possible because this error is blocking further development and affecting the upcoming Sprint completion.
The object Field Group cannot be created because of an error, Contact your Help desk
Logs show error: MDS single flush failed. Resetting the state
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Delete old sandbox
2. Create a new Sandbox and set it as Active
3. Navigate to Application Composer -> Account -> Create new Creation Page
4. Create custom fields
5. Create a new Fields Group to put new fields on
6. Error is generated.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot create new Creation Page for Accounts
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document