Fusion Global Payroll : When Doing Batch Transfer It Is Loading The Data Twice On Element Entry
(Doc ID 2437696.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 02, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Payroll Cloud Service - Version 11.13.18.05.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Global Payroll - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 11.13.18.05.0 version, Global Payroll
When doing batch transfer it is loading the data twice on element entry
On doing batch transfer it should not load the data twice on element entry
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigation :Payroll>Administration
2. Select the Batch Loader task
3. Click the Download button
4. Sign in when prompted
5. Navigate to the Batch Header Sheet
6. Enter a batch name and select the applicable Legislative Data Group (2 places)
7. Click on Save
8. Double-click the batch name in the grid row (around row 15)
9. Navigate to the Batch Content Sheet. Verify the batch name is reflected at the top of the spreadsheet. If it is not, go back to the header sheet and double-click the batch name again.
10. Click the Add button
11. Select the Task you want to perform
12. See that batch transfer is loading the data twice on element entry
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document