How to Check the Correct Available to Reserve Quantity for An Item On-hand
(Doc ID 2437980.1)
Last updated on MAY 16, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Inventory Management Cloud Service - Version 11.13.18.05.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Inventory Management - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
See Available to Reserve (ATR) and Available to Transact (ATT) do not match when querying the item in a subinventory on Manage Item Quantities UI.
1. Go to: Navigator > Inventory > Manage Item Quantities
2. Query the item in an organization
3. See On-hand on subinventory
4. Click on View Item Availability
5. See Available to Reserve is not matching with available to transact
How to check the correct ATR of an item on-hand quantity?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document