Error 'RemainingDuration: Since the Duration Type is Fixed Duration & Units, setting Remaining Duration to 0 is not allowed' When Updating Percent Complete (% Complete) in Team Member
(Doc ID 2438443.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 07, 2020
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 18.7 to 18.7 [Release 18.7]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After updating % Complete within Team Member, the following error occurs:
Errors located: RemainingDuration: Since the Duration Type is Fixed Duration & Units, setting Remaining Duration to 0 is not allowed
The issue can be reproduced at will using the following steps:
- In Project Preference, Team Member, Activity Fields, Add Remaining Duration.
- Add a new Activity A1020, Planned Duration PD is 40.
- Add a new Resource Assignment, Planned Unit PU is 40.
- In TM, update % Complete to 10 and save successfully. (This is successful because PD=PU).
- In P6 Web, change PU to 1. (Value must be 1, the issue does not occur with a value of 2 or more).
- In TM, update % Complete to 20; The Remaining Duration becomes to 0d 0h. (TM Preference Unit and Duration format is Days/Hours).
- Observe the reported error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!