System Allowing To Ship One Order On Multiple Loads
(Doc ID 2439754.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 09, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Warehouse Management Enterprise Edition Cloud Service - Version 8.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
We have come across a system issue, wherein the user is able to ship an order on multiple loads even though the configuration is setup at order type level.
Below is the configuration setup at order type screen.
Single Order on multiple Loads- DO NOT ALLOW
Below are the steps to replicate the issue.
1. Create an order of type SHIPSET with two items in
2. Run a wave against the order
3. System will generate two picking tasks and 2 OBLPNS
4. Perform picking for one of the OBLPN (execute 1 picking task out of the two generated by system)
5. Once OBLPN is packed, it will be assigned to a load
6. Navigate to OB Loads UI and ship out the load using “Ship-Load” button present on top of the screen
7. System should throw an error message “Load has Order/s marked to Prevent one order on diff loads with Error” because there is a configuration setup at Order type which should restrict the system to ship out an order on two different loads, but in this case system is allowing the user to ship out the load.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document