Page Focus Issue When Enter Negotiation Requirements
(Doc ID 2440188.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Sourcing Cloud Service - Version 11.13.18.05.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When entering requirements for a negotiations, the page focus keeps changing
requiring constant page repositioning with scroll.
Using Firefox and Chrome browsers.
Steps To Reproduce
1. Navigator: Procurement > Negotiations
2. Edit Negotiation
3. Go to Requirement train stop.
4. Click Add Requirements.
5. Enter Requirement Title and Text.
6. Go down the page and enter Acceptable Values.
7. Find that page focus jumps every time value is added
and user tries to go to next value.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document