Accrual Reconciliation Report Missing Purchase Invoice Information
(Doc ID 2440318.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 20, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Cost Management Cloud Service - Version 11.13.19.07.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Purchasing Cloud Service - Version 11.13.19.07.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Receipt Accounting - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Steps To Reproduce:
1. We have Purchase orders mentioned in the attachment, which has been received, invoiced and paid.
Below jobs are run in the given order
Make sure to re-run the following jobs in given order
1. Ran the ESS job "Transfer Transactions from Receiving to Costing"
2. Ran the ESS job "Transfer Costs to Cost Management"
3. Ran the ESS job 'Create Receipt Accounting Distributions'
4. Ran the ESS job 'Create entries for Receipt Accounting'
5. Ran the ESS job 'Match Receipt Accruals' with date inputs.
6. Ran the ESS job 'Accrual Reconciliation Report'.
2. Post this Accrual Reconciliation is run both from ESS job as well as Receipt Accounting UI based Audit Accrual Reconciliation region.
3. Expectation is, when the output is analyzed, all POs along with their invoices should show up. However invoiced amount is not pull in the report even though invoicing has been done and the the PO is fully paid.
4. As a result of which, balances do not tie and reconciliation cannot be complete.
With reference to Doc ID 1669194.1, we analyzed and found that the AP invoice corresponding to PO# XXXXXX is not present in the table cmr_ap_invoice_dtls, probably the reason why its not fetching the data.
However the solution in the above doc id was to run the above processes 1-6.
Data parameter of the scheduled job
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document