Error 'Data element <ElementName> already exists in form <FormName>' When Applying a Template Change to Its Associated Forms by 'Update Forms' in uDesigner
(Doc ID 2440349.1)
Last updated on APRIL 03, 2019
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version N/A and later
Primavera Unifier - Version 9.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to 'Update Forms' using a Template in uDesigner, the following error occurs:
Data element <ElementName> already exists in form <FormName>
This issue can be reproduced at will using the following steps:
- Login to Unifier.
- Navigate to uDesigner > Busienss Processes.
- Open the impacted Business Process.
- Go to Templates > Upper Forms.
- Select one upper form template and click Update Forms.
- Reported error occurs.
- Updating other available templates does not result in the same error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document