Error Message On Award Project Setup
(Doc ID 2440676.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 30, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Grants Management Cloud Service - Version 11.13.18.05.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to create an award and associating a Project to it, the following error occurs.
Message name must be empty string
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to award module > Manage Awards
2. Select Create Award from template
3. Setup award with appropriate parameters and click next
4. Add project from template
5. Fill out template details and click save and close
6. Error message shows up
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document