Getting OSB-380001: Message Send Failed: Connection Refused
(Doc ID 2440827.1)
Last updated on JULY 27, 2020
Applies to:Integration Cloud Service - Version N/A and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Getting OSB-380001: Message send failed: Connection refused
1. Change the WSDL endpoint URL to use a hostname instead of IP address as defined earlier
2. Modify the connection properties
3. Reactivate the integration and all these steps are successfully completed without errors.
4. Call the actual transaction web service
5. It is failing with the error : Getting OSB-380001: Message send failed: Connection refused
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document