The Auto Populate 'Source Element' Option Is Empty When 'Detail Form of This BP ' Is Selected
(Doc ID 2441232.1)
Last updated on APRIL 02, 2019
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Primavera Unifier - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When setting up auto-population for a data element in form design, using Detail form of this BP (sum of all lines) as the Source Name, the Source Element drop down has no values to select. The upper and detail forms both have data elements with the same data definition.
The Source Element drop down should have values to select.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log in to Unifier and go to uDesigner.
- Open a Business Process (BP).
- Open upper form.
- Click Properties.
- Select data element, click on Auto Populate Detail form of this BP (sum of all lines) for Source Name.
- Select the appropriate Tab Name if necessary.
- Click on the Select button next to Source Element.
- Observe that no data elements show.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document