Item UDA LOV Values Uploaded Via Item Induction Process Fails With "Record already exists in the staging table" Error
(Doc ID 2442222.1)
Last updated on APRIL 19, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising Foundation Cloud Service - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After loading the UDA information via the Item Induction Process(ITEM_LOV_UDAs tab in the upload template) the following error occurs.
"Record already exists in the staging table for this item, uda id and uda value. Please delete the record to continue. SVC_UDA_ITEM_LOV."
Steps To Recreate:
- Go to Foundation Data>Data Loading>Download Blank Template.
- Select the Type as Item and Template as Item Master.
- Click Download.
- Create the ITEM_LOV_UDAs in the .ods file.
- Go to Items>Upload Items from File
- Click Upload.
- Go the Foundation Data>Data Loading>Review Status.
- Note the above error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document