Outside Processing Work Order Shows Overreceipt in Supplier Operation
(Doc ID 2442387.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 24, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Manufacturing Cloud Service - Version 11.13.18.05.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
System shows Over Receipt quantity for OSP Purchase Order in the Receiving Details of "Manage Supplier Operations" task, but the Received quantity is 0.
System would show the Received quantity and only show an Over Receipt quantity if there was an actual Over Receipt
Steps to Reproduce the Issue
1. Create a outside processing Work Order and released the Work Order
2. Generate a OPS Purchase Requisition and then generate the corresponding Purchase Order
3. Receive the Purchase Order
4. Go Work Execution work area and open the "Manage Supplier Operations" task
5. Search for the OSP Work Order and Click on the "Review Supplier Operation Details" Icon
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document