Issue With AP Holds UI
(Doc ID 2443380.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 12, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Payables Cloud Service - Version 11.13.18.05.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The following issue has been identified with the AP invoice holds UI in Internet Explorer browser: select an invoice with holds, click on the hyperlink for the number of holds (for example 1 or 2 number ), the hold details tab is displayed. If try changing the tab to any other tabs than Holds and Approvals Tab, and try to click the number again (1 or 2 which is no of holds ), it does not bring back the holds tab again. It works for the very first time but never again. Unless you log off and log in again.
1. Go to Payables -> Invoices
2. Click on Holds Infotile
3. Click on one AP invoice that has holds, this will open the UI with the Invoice Details
4. Click on the Hyperlink for the Holds from the right screen under Holds
5. The Holds and Approvals page will open
6. Change the tab, click on the Lines tab
7. Click once again on the Hyperlink for the Holds from the right screen under Holds
8. The Holds and Approvals page is not opened
the same behavior is on Mozilla and Chrome
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document