Hyperlink Picker:The Link Is Not Displayed on the BP Upper Form, Only the "Link" Symbol
(Doc ID 2443692.1)
Last updated on MARCH 28, 2019
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version N/A and later
Primavera Unifier - Version 9.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Unifier : Any Version
The Administrator would like to display a Hyperlink Picker with a constant value in a Business Process (BP) upper form and it is not working as expected. The Link is not displayed on the BP Upper Form, only the "link" symbol. The symbol can be double clicked and this brings up a window that allows you to enter the desired URL, then it is added to the upper form and you can even navigate to it. But when opening the BP upper form initially the link is not displayed. It seems that auto-population of the constant value is failing.
The URL Hyperlink should be displayed in the BP upper form and should work when the user clicks on it and should open a new browser window with the URL location displayed.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
Configured as follows:
- Go to Company Workspace > uDesigner > Business Process > Upper Forms > Select the Upper Form in question > open the form.
- Double click on the Data Element (DE) that is the Hyperlink Picker.
- The link shows a constant value of desired URL.
- Login to the Unifier Environment.
- Navigate to the Project/Shell where this BP is configured.
- Open the record and find that the URL link is not displayed as expected.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document