Possibility To Work With Items In 'New Item Request' With Some Bulk/mass Update Functionality
(Doc ID 2444513.1)
Last updated on MARCH 31, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Product Hub Cloud Service - Version 11.13.18.05.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Possibility to work with items in 'New Item Request' with some bulk/mass update functionality
Expectation is to perform steps like below (or similar):
1. User logs into Fusion
2. User finds a NIR notifications waiting for his action on the worklist.
3. User opens the notification and finds he has to to populate values for 10 attributes for all 50 items in that NIR.
4. From the notification, user is able to download an excel template that has the 50 items and the 10 attributes as columns.
5. User populates data for those 10 attributes (shown as 10 columns) for all the 50 items (represented in rows).
6. User is able to upload the filled excel template back into the system preferably via the notification UI.
7. Once the uploaded data is successfully processed, user clicks on 'Done' button on the notification to mark that definition step as 'Complete'.
8. NIR workflow progresses to next step (that could be definition or approval).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document