Fusion Workforce Compensation: Personal Contribution Compensation Transactions Not Following Approval Rules
(Doc ID 2445255.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 01, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Workforce Compensation Cloud Service - Version 11.13.18.05.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Transactions not following approval rules
Individual Compensation transactions have approval rules however set up and
are active however when a user submits a compensation claim it does not go
for approval, it states before the transactions is submitted 'bypass
approvals is enabled for this transaction' which is incorrect.
- We have set up approval rules for Self Service for employees.
- Employees will request for overtime and the request goes for approval.
- On approval a pay element is created.
- This element is processed when we run payroll and gets paid.
- after the 18(b) upgrade all the approvals are bypassed and it automatically creates element entry without line manager approval.
- This will cause overpayment issues.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document