PRC:SSP: How to Find a Privilege While Creating a New Role?
(Doc ID 2445420.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 29, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Self Service Procurement Cloud Service - Version 11.13.18.02.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Self Service Procurement - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While creating a new custom role, user cannot find the privilege:
"Create Self-Service All Requisition Receiving Receipt"
It will enable user to create receipts on behalf of other requesters.
Same privilege is available on another environment, however while
creating a new role can't find this privilege to assign, e.g.:
1. Log in to fusion with Administrator role.
2. Navigator : Tools -> Security Console
3. Create a new custom role by clicking Create Role
4. Add a name and a role code
5. For Role Category you can select Default
6. At function security tab, you need to click on Add Function Security Policy
7. Search for the privilege Create Self-Service All Requisition Receiving Receipt.
- Get 'No data to display'
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document