Missing Column Properties (Such As HTML) When Creating Or Editing An Analysis In Analytics
(Doc ID 2445641.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 30, 2019
Applies to:Primavera Analytics Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Primavera Analytics - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When editing / creating an analysis (as a user assigned to the BI Authoring role) and viewing column properties (scroll wheel > Column Properties), selecting Data Format > Override Default Data Format > Treat text as displays only the following options:
- Plain Text
- Plain Text (dont break spaces)
When editing / creating an analysis and viewing column properties (scroll wheel > Column Properties), selecting Data Format > Override Default Data Format > Treat text as should display the following additional options to the two above:
- HyperText link
- HyperText link (prepend http://)
- Mail-To address
- Image URL
- Customer Text Format
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
- Login to OBIEE with a user assigned to author role.
- Click New > Analysis
- Select a subject area
- In the edit analysis criteria tab:
- Add a dimension column to selected columns list
- Click the scroll wheel on the column
- Click Column Properties
- Click Data Format > Override Default Data Format
- Click Treat text as dropdown
- Note the 2 options which display, and the ones which do not.
This issue does not occur with a user assigned to the BI Administrator role.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document