When Sending An Invitation To A Bidder In A Request For Bid (RFB) Business Process The Credentials Email Is Not Being Received
(Doc ID 2445842.1)
Last updated on MARCH 12, 2021
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version N/A and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Any Oracle Cloud Hosted Unifier Environment : Any Version
In the Unifier Cloud Environments, when a bidder is sent an Invitation to Bid via a Request For Bid (RFB) Business Process (BP), the user will receive a Bid Invitation email from Unifier. If the bidder has never been invited to bid in the environment before, they should also receive a credentials E-Mail from the Cloud Administration application (OIM). In this case the Bidder did not receive the credentials E-Mail.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log into the Unifier Environment
- Navigate to the applicable RFB BP workspace
- Open the RFB Record > Click "Invite" > Note that the specific bidder was invited to this bid.
- The bidder in this case receives the bid invitation from Unifier, but never receives a credentials email from Cloud Admin/OIM.
- Log into the Cloud Administration Application > Sort by "bidders" > This Bidder User ID does not exist which indicates the bidder was never was never created in the Cloud Administration application either.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document