Drag and Drop For Custom Rich Text Properties Does Not Work On A Base Product Page In OCCS Admin
(Doc ID 2445979.1)
Last updated on MARCH 16, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Commerce Cloud Service - Version N/A and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On a Base product page in OCCS admin if multiple new/custom rich text properties are created then drag drop functionality does not work as per expectation. In such a scenario user will not able to adjust the field's order and can't drag the field at the expected position in Base product page on OCCS-admin.
This scenario can be tested with below steps:
1. Login to OCCS-admin with credentials
2. Click on Menu Icon and select Catalogue
3. Under 'Manage Catalogues' drop-down select option 'Product Types'
- Creating two Rich text properties as per the customer's environment, customer has two rich text properties.
4. Once 'Product Types' is selected click on 'Add Property' and select 'Standard'
5. Select Rich text, a popup will open to add more details about the property
6. Add Label ''singlePromotionContent", click on Save and check new property singlePromotionContent is created
Drag and drop this new property changes are saved.
- create second property and test drag and drop again
7. click on 'Add Property' and select 'Standard'
8. Select Rich text, a popup will open to add more details about the property
9. Add Label ''FreeTextBtn", click on Save and check new property FreeTextBtnis created
10. Click on Base Product drag and drop FreeTextBtn check the outcome
11. Only for the first time I was able to drag and drop FreeTextBtn field, next time on wards the field is dragged and dropped once clicked on done it comes back to its initial position.
New rich text properties are created for a Base product page in OCCS admin.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document