F5 Certificate Provider Change For CEGBU Cloud Customers - September 25, 2018 (ON HOLD)
(Doc ID 2446365.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 14, 2019
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 9.10 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
UPDATE - 09/24/2018:
Please be advised that the change earlier communicated below has been put on HOLD until further notice.
- If you have already made the change by adding the new Digicert certificate, you should not remove the old Symantec certificate until the new cutover date is communicated.
- If you were planning to remove/replace the old Symantec certificate with the new Digicert certificate during our communicated change window, please delay this change until the new cutover date is communicated.
We apologize for the inconvenience. We will communicate the new date as soon as possible.
On Tuesday September 25th, 2018 at 7:00 pm Eastern Time, Oracle will be updating the F5 digital certificate to a new provider. The current Symantec certificate will be removed and replaced with a Digicert certificate.
While end users should not be impacted by this change, Primavera Unifier customers that use Web Services with a direct connection from a third party application will be required to download the new certificate and install on their integration servers prior to or at the same time as this change.
NOTE: This change will require NO Downtime for your Cloud environment(s).
Who will be impacted?
- Unifier customers that connect directly to Web Services using a third party application.
Who will not be impacted?
- All Unifier customers that do not connect directly to Web Services using a third party application
- All Unifier customers that utilize Unifier through its normal browser interface. (URLs utilize Akamai)
- All P6 Customers (URLs utilize Akamai)
- Prime Customers (URLs utilize Akamai)
Affected Unifier customers that need to prepare their sites for the September 25th change can download the certificate for import at:
There is an Oracle website available to test that the certificate has been imported correctly. This website can be used after importing the certificate, but prior to the change being made by Oracle on September 25th. It cannot be tested in your live Unifier environments until after the change on Oracle’s side is complete.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|Who will be impacted?|
|Who will not be impacted?|