Enterprise Contracts - Value Set Does Not Show All Values In Dropdown
(Doc ID 2446635.1)
Last updated on MARCH 27, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Enterprise Contracts Management Cloud Service - Version 11.13.18.02.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
All values created in Manage value sets are not appearing in LOV of contracts page.
1. Login to fusion applications.
2. Create 30 values in a value set and assign this for a segment which is used in contracts page.
3. Navigate to the contracts page and verify the LOV only 25 values appears at a time.
4. Go to manage value sets and disables few values which are visible in contracts page.
5. Come back to contracts page and expand lov then the hidden values appears now.
> The conclusion is LOV in contracts page shows only 25 values at a time.
6. This works in other modules.
This is affecting user experience while using fusion contracts functionality.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document