PBCS: Smart View Adhoc: Indentation Option of Totals has the Same Behavior as Indentation Option of Subitems
(Doc ID 2446998.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 28, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Planning and Budgeting Cloud Service - Version 18.06.55 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
With PBCS Adhoc and Indentation option set to Totals, parents members indent to left, same as option set to Subitems.
Indentation option is at Smart View Options > Member Options > Indentation.
- Connect to PBCS application via Smart View.
- Connect cube (e.g. Plan1) in application (e.g. Vision) then Ad hoc analysis.
- Smart View Options > Member Options > Indentation : Totals
- Select dimension name (e.g. Account) in sheet and right click > Smart View > Zoom In > All Levels
Description for Indentation option is below:
- Subitems to indent descendants. Ancestors are left-justified in the column.
- Totals to indent ancestors. Descendants are left-justified in the column.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document