Store / Day Should Be Allowed To Be Re-opened Irrespective Of Outstanding Errors
(Doc ID 2447595.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 25, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising Foundation Cloud Service - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Re-Open Store / Day¿ button is disabled until the outstanding errors are fixed.
The store / day should be allowed to be re-opened irrespective of any outstanding errors for the store / day.
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Load sales to ReSA for a valid open store / day with atleast 2-3 error transactions (e.g.: TRAN_OUT_BAL).
2. Close the store / day either systemically or via the UI (force close the store / day).
3. Log back in to ReSA after batch run is complete, and navigate to Store / day screen. Search and retrieve the store / day which was closed earlier.
4. Observe that the ‘Re-Open Store / Day’ button is disabled.
5. Navigate to the error section for the store / day, click on ‘Fix error’.
6. Fix all the errors, Save and Close.
7. Navigate back to the same store / day via the Store / day screen and observe that the re-open store / day button is enabled now.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document