Item Screen “close Tab” (x) Not Working in View Mode
(Doc ID 2447600.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 25, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising Foundation Cloud Service - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Item screen “close tab” (x) is not working in View mode.
While in EDIT mode, the item tab can correctly be closed either via the close tab (X) icon at the top of the Item tab window, or via the done button to the lower right. While in VIEW mode, the ITEM tab can only be closed via the done button to the lower right.
Clicking on the close tab (X) icon at the top of the Item tab window does nothing.
Steps to Reproduce:
2. Navigate to Items > Manage Items (Search).
3. Search for a valid item.
4. With the item displayed in the Results section, select Actions > View to display the item details.
5. Attempt to close the item tab view by clicking the close tab (x) icon to the right of the Item tab at the top of the screen. Note that this action is not correctly closing the tab.
6. Click Done in the lower right of the window to close the Item tab, returning the user to the Item Search tab.
7. With the original Results section, click on the item number hyper-link which opens the item details screen in edit mode.
8. Attempt to close the item tab view by clicking the close tab (x) icon to the right of the Item tab at the top of the screen. A modal Yes/No confirmation prompt appears notifying the user, “If you cancel, changes will not be saved. Do you want to continue?”.
9. Click Yes. The prompt window closes and the Item (edit mode) tab also correctly closes.
The issue is also noted in Edit Mode for an item in Delete Pending status.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document