When Entering More Than One Item in a Cost Change The Cost Entered is Rounding To The Nearest Value
(Doc ID 2448477.1)
Last updated on MARCH 13, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising Foundation Cloud Service - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When entering more than one item into a cost change the cost inputted is rounding to the nearest value.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Enter the “create a cost change by item” dialog.
2. Enter a description, reason code, and the effective date.
3. Click on the + sign to add items.
4. Enter in the supplier site, country and item.
5. Choose Enter New Value.
6. In the new value field put in 12.34 and tab out. Note that the currency field had already been pre populated.
7. Note: the value remains at 12.34.
8. Click Ok and Add Another.
9. Repeat steps 4 through 6.
10. Note: The currency field is not pre populated and any decimal value entered in the “New Value” field gets rounded up or down.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document