Unable to Ship Partial Quantity - Ship Confirm Flips To Full Quantity Even though Partial Quantity Entered
(Doc ID 2448480.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Order Management Cloud Service - Version 11.13.18.05.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Can not Ship confirm Partial Quantity
1. Pick wave created for the full quantity in the SO . Say SO # 97, Qty 5PC
2. In the Manage Shipment Changed the Shipped Quantity to 3pc,Back order Quantity updated to 2Pc. Saved the Shipment Number
3. Re-query with the shipment number. Both Quantity shows intact. Shipped Quantity to 3pc,Back order Quantity updated to 2Pc. So ship confirm should happen for only Partial Quantity i.e. 3Pcs
4. Once ship confirm and checked with the Shipment number Shipped Quantity changed back to Full Quantity and Back order to Zero
5. Because of this issue can not Ship confirm Partial Quantity
6. In the Sales Order - Allow Partial Shipments of Lines - Both at header and line is set as "yes'
7. Could not see any issue in the Shipping parameter
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document