Downloaded Project Details to XLS Is Missing User Defined Fields (UDF) Values
(Doc ID 2448519.1)
Last updated on APRIL 06, 2020
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 18.7 and later
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 18.8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Downloading the EPS View which contains UDF Values does not display the Values in the spreadsheet.
Project UDF Values display in the downloaded spreadsheet.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log in to Primavera Web application.
- Navigate to Administration, Enterprise, Project UDF and create a new UDF.
- Name the new UDF (example: "ProjUDF") - Data type should be cost and manual UDF.
- Navigate to Projects, EPS View.
- Customize Project columns and add the new UDF.
- Update random cost values for a few list of Projects (example: 10000 for 1st Project , 30000 for 2nd Project , 40000 for 3rd etc).
- Save the changes.
- At the bottom on Projects EPS window, click the "Download" button.
- It will download all Project columns seen in EPPM in to Excel, but the Project UDF Values will be missing.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document