PCMCS Copy POV Copies Rulesets But Does Not Copy Rules
(Doc ID 2448655.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 24, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Hyperion Profitability and Cost Management Cloud Service - Version 18.09.60 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : PCMCS 18.09.63 version
-Copy Rulesets via Manage POV menu copies the Rulesets to the target POV, but does not copy the underlying Rules. This appears to be an issue only after the 18.09.xx got applied. The Program Documentation confirms that none of the rules were copied over, while the original POV(Source POV) contains the rulesets and rules.
The expected behavior is to see all rules after conducing the Copy POV.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a new POV for the intersection of target intersection (i.e. NoScenario, Final Version)
2. Launch a Copy POV from source (i.e. NoScenario, NoVersion) to Target (i.e. NoScenario, Final) only for Model Data (Rules).
3. Receive confirmation that the job was submitted.
4. Job library confirms the job completed successfully.
5. Checking the POV in PCMCS:
The Rulesets are copied, but none of the rules are copied through.
6. Checking the Program documentation for this POV:
The Program Documentation confirms that none of the rules are copied over.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document