How to Extend Cloud Subscription to Different Data Center Regions
(Doc ID 2448712.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 24, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Cloud Infrastructure - Version N/A to N/A [Release 1.0]
Oracle Compute Cloud Service - Version N/A to N/A
Information in this document applies to any platform.
To show how customers with an IDCS Cloud account can extend their services to other data regions if their account was created after Global Entitlement became available in 2018.
- IDCS cloud account, not a traditional/SIM account.
- See How to Determine Your Cloud Account Type (Doc ID 2451533.1)
- Subscription ID is using Universal Credits (i.e. not specific quantities of specific services)
- Subscription ID is assigned to a region (e.g. North America) instead of a specific data center within a region (e.g. US002). This is known as Global Entitlement.
- See How to Verify the Data Centers or Regions Available for the Subscription IDs on Your Cloud Account (Doc ID 2453516.1)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document