Supplier Profile Change Request: Tax Identifiers, Taxpayer Id And Tax Registration Number Fields Are Not Updated After The Supplier Profile Change Request Is Approved
(Doc ID 2449059.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Supplier Portal Cloud Service - Version 11.13.18.02.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Supplier Portal - Version 11.13.18.02.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Supplier Profile Change Request
Manage Profile > Company Profile > Tax Identifiers, Taxpayer Id and Tax Registration Number fields are not being updated after the Supplier Profile Change Request is approved.
Tax Identifiers, Taxpayer Id and Tax Registration Number fields to be updated after the Supplier Profile Change Request is approved.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Supplier Portal
2. Sign on as Supplier user
3. Navigate to Manage Profile > Company Profile > Edit
4. Go to Tax Identifiers and change Taxpayer Id and Tax Registration Number
5. Review Change, Change from and Change To
6. Confirmation is received:
Your profile change request was submitted for approval
7. Go to FA
8. Sign on as Supplier Administrator/Supplier Manager User
9. Review notification: Supplier Profile Change Request for and approve it
10. Supplier user receives the notification: Supplier Profile Change Request was approved by
11. Profile Change Request > History , shows approved by user
12. Supplier Administrator/Supplier Manager User navigates to Procurement > Supplier > Manage Suppliers > Supplier and review the Taxpayer Id and Tax Registration Number.
Taxpayer Id and Tax Registration Number did not change.
1. Configure Supplier Registration and Profile Change Request > Supplier Profile Change Request
2. Manage Supplier Profile Change Approvals
Change Request First Stage/First Responder wins is enabled
Approval rule enabled is set up as follows
rule always applies
Approval group name
Approval group has 2 users
Elena < the user that approved>
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document