Sales Order Issued But Still Item Qty Showing In On-Hand And Reservations
(Doc ID 2449119.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 03, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Inventory Management Cloud Service - Version 11.13.18.02.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Inventory Management - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Back to Back Sales Order is shipped and closed but still quantity is showing in Reservations as reserved quantity
After the item is shipped and sales order is closed, the reservations will be removed from the Manage Reservations and Picks UI
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a Back to Back Sales Order
2. Receive the PO and Ship the sales order
3. After sales order is shipped and closed, Navigate to Manage Item Quantities
4. Query for item in the inventory organization
5. The total onhand for primary UOM exists
6. Click on Item Availability and find that there is nothing available to reserve or transact.
7. Navigate to Manage Reservations and PIcks and query for item in inventory organization.
5. Find that B2B Sales Order is showing reservation quantity even though it is shipped and closed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document