Shipping Method can be Changed after Quote is Accepted
(Doc ID 2449759.1)
Last updated on JULY 14, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Commerce Cloud Service - Version N/A and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Reported Version: 184.108.40.206
There is a business requirement for the shipping method and order price to never change after quote is accepted. The current behavior is that after quote is approved, checkout page is displayed and an user can select shipping method again which can change the total price of an order.
1. In Agent, search for a customer.
2. Press '+Complete' to complete an order (or create a new order)
3. If no product, add a product
4. If shipping address is not selected, select it.
5. Select a shipping method
6. Press 'Request Quote' at the top of the page
7. Edit the price of the item.
8. Press Submit Quote at the bottom of the page --> It says "Order Number o###### - This quote is pending" at the top of the page.
9. With ccdebug > Admin, run GET /ccadminui/v1/orders/<order_id> with the order created in Step 8. ==> Notice that order state is in "PENDING_QUOTE". shippingGroups' state is "INITIAL"
10. Copy the response data
11. In the response data change the following line
12. Use ccdebug > Admin, call PUT /ccadmin/v1/orders/syncQuote with the payload created in Step 11 ==> State of order becomes QUOTED, shippingGroups' state is "INITIAL"
13. Check the same order in Agent. ==> You cannot change Shipping method at this time.
14. At the bottom press 'Accept Quote' ==> Now the shipping method can be changed
15. Repeat Step 9 to check order data. ==> Notice that order state is still in "QUOTED" and shippingGroups' state is "INITIAL"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document