Find Function Is Not Working for User-Defined Reports
(Doc ID 2450089.1)
Last updated on APRIL 03, 2019
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Primavera Unifier - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Find function does not return any results when searching for specific User-Defined Reports (UDR).
The Find function should return valid results.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log into the Primavera Unifier environment.
- Navigate to the applicable UDR workspace.
- Note the name for the first report listed.
- Select Find at the top.
- In the search box, type a word that is in the name of the report from Step 3.
- Perform the search.
- The search does not return any results.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document