Java Error When Using Advanced Search with Rolling Time Fields except for English
(Doc ID 2450227.1)
Last updated on APRIL 08, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Sales Cloud Service - Version 11.13.18.02.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 11.13.18.02.0 version
When using Advanced Search on Custom object, the following error appears:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Navigator > Custom Object > Click on Advanced Search button
2. Add to the standard list of the custom object in advanced search a new custom data-field and set the filter "this month".
3. The following error appears:
You must enter at least one value in a field to initiate a search.
4. Add another filter, for example in the Name "%xy" (there is a record which matches the search)
5. The result is a java NullPointerException error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document